Friday, February 26, 2010

February recipes to try

So, I've already tried one of the recipes for this month and that was Mock Crab Cakes. Yeah, I cheated and decided to make it a recipe to try after I'd already made them but it's my blog and I can do that. ;) They were very, very good and will be on our menu now and then, I'm sure. The man person and I agree there isn't really a crab taste to them but they're tasty and filling, anyway, and the recipe is definitely a keeper! If you check out the recipe, do browse Shannon's blog a bit. There are some fantastic recipes there and her blog is entertaining.

The other recipe for this month is Zucchini lasagna. I absolutely love lasagna and hadn't made it in a very long time so I was really excited about this one. I've read many recipes for lower carb lasagna but most of them leave me unimpressed. This recipe was different, though, and I'll write about it later today.

I'm working on March's recipes so stay tuned for those!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Glad you enjoyed the Mock Crab Cakes. I can't wait to hear about the zucchini lasagna!! Its almost Zucchini season and I always need ideas for using it up!