Saturday, February 20, 2010

Free Atkins goodies!

For those of you who, like me, are a little slow on the uptake, Atkins offers some free goodies when you register with their site. It's free to register and you get all this:

Quick Start Guide
3 Nutrition bars
Pocket carb counter
Access to their recipes

and more! No, I don't work for Atkins.com and I don't follow the Atkins plan but I have in the past and might do it again and I'm a fan, especially for those who are struggling with diabetes and/or high lipids and hypertension.

So, if you or anyone you care about needs to lose weight or get that blood sugar under control, tell 'em about this great freebie!

2 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

I'll pass this along to my dad. He's diabetic, so I'm sure he'll appreciate it! Thanks for posting!

CookinsForMe said...

You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by. :)