Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And now for something completely different...

I love photographs. Photographs of people, places, and things, even if I'm not sure who, where, or what they're of. I find photographs of nature to be stunning for the most part and Nick Cobbing's work shows nature in her icy glory in Greenland. Trust me, you won't want to miss it.

So get the kids settled, pour yourself a cup of something good, and take just a few minutes to see the absolute beauty in Nick's photos. And while you're at that site, look at his other photo stories, too. They're simply amazing.

2 comments:

Vintage Chicken said...

Hey there! It's great to find your blog! I remember you from PH... hope all is well in your world! Don't you just love the heat and humidity this summer... I'm boiling here in Dallas!

It's good to 'see' you again!

Amy

CookinsForMe said...

Hey there, Amy! How are you doing? Oh, the heat is horrible. I just looked at the thermometer and its 101 in the shade here..literally! Good to see you again, too. :)