Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recuperating from dental work....

I didn't sleep hardly at all last night, maybe 2 hours. My mouth hurt most of the night and I just couldn't get comfortable. This morning I tried to rest but had the same issue going on so I ended up calling in at work tonight. I hated to do that but if I take the pain medication I can't function and if I don't take it I can't function. Either way, I'd have been worthless at work tonight. I did manage to sleep about 4 hours this evening, though, and that helped. I'll head back to bed in a bit and will sleep well, hopefully.

This evening we had chicken pot pies from the freezer. I just wasn't up to cooking and they were so quick and easy to make. They're also way too high in carbs but ehhh, it's a rare treat. I work until 6:30 Wednesday night so I'll get dinner mostly prepared before I leave and put it in the fridge. That way the man person can easily finish his when he gets hungry and I can eat mine when I get in. I'm not sure just what we're having but I think it will be the hamburger steak meal. That sounds good and should be fairly easy for me to chew.

No comments: