Sunday, May 13, 2007

Chocolate and Zucchini

I occasionally read Chocolate and Zucchini and today I found a great sounding recipe there. It's for Carrot and Peanut Muffins. It sounds great and the picture really makes it look so tasty! I think I'm going to try to make a blood sugar friendly version of this muffin this week and will see how it turns out from the Better Baker Bowl Maker. I think it will do fine but we'll see. I might also use some almonds in it, also, or maybe walnuts since those are so good for those of us with blood sugar issues.

At any rate, if you like carrots and peanuts, you might go to Chocolate and Zucchini and see what you think of that recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For lack of a better place to put this comment I will put it here.....THANKS for the preserving and pressure canning Yahoo groups and such links!! ;-) I have canned for years but do it solo so- to-speak cause no one I know here does it...to have a community of people that can and use pressure cookers ..Yea!! You have been such a help to me in many ways. I noticed you have not posted in a while...I pray you and your family is well.

CookinsForMe said...

Oh, you're more than welcome! I love to use my pressure cooker and canning is a lot of work but it's productive. :)