Friday, March 5, 2010

Strange food combination and I'm such a lamer!

I slept in a little this morning, until about 8 AM. I wasn't hungry when I got up and my fasting blood sugar was 125 (too high) so I shot 5 units of Novolog and enjoyed my morning coffee while checking email and playing on Farmville and Cafe World. I finally got hungry at about 10:30 but waited until 11:30 to do something about it. I wanted eggs but didn't want breakfast meat with it. I wanted some kind of bread but just a tad, not much. I also wanted to eat the veggie fries from last night. So, I made scrambled eggs with mushroom, yellow bell pepper, and a little colby jack cheese and ate it with 1/2 an english muffin and the leftover veggie frites. It was actually very good though it was a little weird.

I had errands to run today;bank, Drug Emporium, grocery store, etc. and while I was out I bought a cooked whole chicken. I don't do that often - jiminy, I have chickens in my freezer and my homemade ones are better than the store bought ones and much healthier! But I've had a rip roaring headache going for about three days and I didn't want to cook so I took the easy way out. Umm, at least it's low in carbs and we'll have it with steamed spinach, also low in carbs.

Don't hate me because I'm such a lamer....

No comments: