Thursday, December 24, 2009

She lives!

Yes folks, I am alive! Not that anyone really doubted that but you know...

Life has been pretty hectic and I just haven't spent a lot of time online and the time I do spend online I try to make fairly productive by doing things like reading cooking and low carb eating blogs and playing Farmville and Cafe World on Face Book! ;)

Actually, things really have been hectic but all is well. The man person had two stents put in his heart recently but he recuperated very quickly and nicely and is doing really well.

Anyway, it's Thursday evening, almost 11 PM and I can't sleep. I hope to go to Dallas in the morning and spend the day with my family but the weather here is being wishy washy and not cooperating too well so we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, have a healthy, happy and safe holiday and look for more from me soon!

4 comments:

Donna B said...

I hope "the man person" is doing well and that you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Laurie and Bill said...

I haven't blogged in eons either!

Have a very happy holiday season!

CookinsForMe said...

Donna, he is just fine thanks!

Laurie, let's get hoppin'! What happened with the knitting project and how is your dad?

Ella said...

Hope you Christmas was wonderful.
Praying for "The man Person"...
So wonderful to see you ;-)
Blessings, GG