Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm alive and cooking!

dinner

At least a little bit today. And The Flyin' V is down to a definitely dull roar. It rears its ugly head now and then but not nearly so often and it doesn't last very long. I'm thrilled, too!

So, the man person is out of town today and I've spent all day planning for the upcoming genealogy trip to Kentucky and Tennessee. I'm so excited about it, I just can barely wait! I finally got hungry, though, so I made an early dinner for myself of boneless beef ribs, half a baked sweet potato and mixed Asian vegetables. It was tasty and filling. Later I'll probably have a little cream cheese with splenda and vanilla snack but I'm not very hungry so that might not happen at all.

Hopefully today heralds the return of my cooking. I miss it!

Okay, so my sons came to visit my mother and me on Mother's Day. We had a nice Sunday evening chatting then Monday they picked me up and took me to Chili's for lunch. How nice! I got a few pictures while we were there and thought I'd share a couple of them.

May 09, Jeremy & Jonathan
Jeremy and Jonathan at Chili's

Denise and the boys May 09
And here are the three of us, posing for a picture as we leave Chili's. From left to right, there's Jeremy, me, and Jonathan.

Handsome men I helped produce! :)

1 comment:

Laurie and Bill said...

Very Handsome!

I'm so glad that the 'flying v' has subsided, and you were able to enjoy your sons visit!