Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ho hum...

I worked 7:30 to 2:30 today and after work had to run to the post office to mail two things. Goodness, the line was long! There were 27 people ahead of me! I thought of leaving and returning in the morning but with the holiday season upon us, it will be crowded again so I stayed, mailed my two items and picked up some stamps so I don't have to go back there until February or so.

DH is gone to church for music practice. I didn't go because I don't play or sing and although I love to listen to them I don't necessarily want to listen to a two hour practice. So, I checked my email, took a little walk, wrote a list of things I need to do tomorrow, and visited Proverbs 32, a new online community. The owners are people I know from another online community and it looks like they might have a nice thing going there. Stop by if you get a chance and say hi!

I'm off work tomorrow but don't know if I'm going to my mother's house as she has a lot of errand running to do tomorrow and might not need me. So, I'm not sure what all tomorrow holds. We'll find out soon enough.

No comments: