Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Supper

I worked from 7:30 this morning to 3:00 this afternoon and was pooped after I got off work. Rod was hungry, though, so after we ran a couple of errands (braking for garage sales!) I cooked a few Market Pantry (Target's brand) chicken breast tenderloins we recently purchased for $5.99 a bag.

I seasoned the tenderloins generously with Cook's Choice Gourmet Steak Seasoning and baked them in the convection oven. We had them with a little bit of Country Bob's, some peas and carrots, and leftover vegetables and gravy from Thursday's beef roast.

I had a tough time eating since my tooth still hurts but I hadn't eaten much today so I was very hungry and managed to get enough down to stop the growling stomach. So far, so good. I hope the dentist returns my phone call early Monday morning.

No comments: