Thursday, September 18, 2008

The rest of this week's menu

Tonight we're having chicken salad roll ups made with some of last night's leftover baked and broiled chicken. We'll have the roll ups with a tossed salad and green beans.

Friday night we're heading to Marthaville, LA for Good Ole Days, a two day celebration of the town's past, and we'll more than likely grab something on the way. We'll be back Sunday and that night we'll have chicken fajitas made with low carb tortillas, onion, tomato, and the remainder of the leftover baked and broiled chicken.

I have a new cookbook or two and I'll take them with me so I can peruse them on the drive to Marthaville and back. Maybe they'll give me some ideas for "new and exciting" dinners! ;)

I'll write a new menu Sunday evening and post that here.

No comments: