Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The rain finally left and...

soon we'll have more from Hurricane Ike. I hope he weakens out there in the gulf rather than strengthens but time will tell.

Tonight's dinner was a chicken I baked in the convection oven and potatoes, carrots, and onions that were baked in the bird's juices. It was quite good and there's enough left for the man person to have for lunch...or for me to take to work, assuming I beat him to the punch. Mwaahahaha!

After our dinner I worked on a candy making project I've undertaken. I'll get a few pictures of the candy and post them. It's turning out very well and so far the people who've eaten it have raved about it.

I work Thursday from 1 PM to about 10 PM so I'll prepare dinner before I go. I'm not sure yet what it will be but it's more than likely going to be chicken of some variety, a nice vegetable, and a salad.

Now if I can just think of some new and exciting (or at least different) way to prepare chicken. Ideas, anyone?

No comments: