Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today's excitement

My youngest son's girlfriend came over this morning and we went to Target. I had a gift card with $27 on it and we both needed a few things so we shopped a little and had a nice time together. She got a great little Chefmate slow cooker for $8.99 and we both bought some clearanced food items including red and green enchilada sauces, refried beans, and taco shells. Those are nice items to add to the pantry. Ole!

They also had some clearanced Del Monte canned vegetables but I didn't have my coupons with me so I'll take the coupons with me tomorrow and get a few cans of vegetables to add to our pantry.

After shopping we went to lunch then she had to head out to get her son from school so I came back home and am about to head out again to do laundry.

Tonight's dinner is wild rice with beef roast gravy, green beans, and salad. Yum!

No comments: