Monday, January 10, 2011

January 9th - January 15th Menu


We had snow yesterday! It was very pretty but I don't like going out in it so I stayed home where I knew I'd be comfortable and warm. I did some cleaning and reading, watched a couple of Netflix movies I had lying around and even took a nap, though it was a very short one.

Speaking of short, this will be a short work and cooking week for me as I'm taking a few days to do nothing but rest and relax. I'll probably end up cooking something and if any of it's good I'll share it here.

Saturday evening I made some delicious creamy chicken enchiladas and had one of those with salad and faux rice Sunday night. Tonight I went out to eat with a friend and the rest of the week I'll have:

Grilled steak with half a baked sweet potato and brussels sprouts

Herb and lemon white fish with creamed spinach and salad

Low carb tortilla with scrambled eggs, turkey ham and plenty of cilantro salsa
half and a salad

And that's it for this the next few days. Nothing really exciting but it's all healthy and thrifty. I shouldn't have any leftovers by the time Sunday night rolls around and I can start a new cooking week.

Have a great week and make sure to check out Menu Plan Monday and let us know what's on your plate!

1 comment:

Ella said...

Hey Lady :) .....It all sounds delish to me ! Hope all is good.
Hugs, Ella