Friday, September 3, 2010

Pardon my dust and Friday eats

I'm playing with the design of this blog so please bear with me as I figure out just what to do with it.

My lunch before I head to work is going to be the last of the pan fried round steak I cooked on Wednesday. I'll make a creamy cheese sauce using this recipe (with a couple of adjustments) and add bite size pieces of the steak to it then serve it over a small amount of Dreamfields Angel Hair. Served with the last of the leftover green beans and some sauteed mushrooms and bell pepper it should be filling and as long as I have just one serving of the pasta it shouldn't spike my blood sugar too badly.

I won't get home from work until late so I'll probably have a repeat of lunch without the pasta or perhaps some turkey bacon and eggs. Either way, I'll be ravenous when I get home and will have to whip up something. 

No comments: