Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday morning

I woke up at about 2 AM with feeling like I was in Dorothy's tornado. I managed to get to the bathroom then to the front room to check the BG, which was 194 by the way. 194??? Oh, perhaps that's the Popeye's Chicken & little dab of red beans & rice talking! Yeah, I had that for supper last night. I shot insulin first but do believe I undershot. Egads, 194 at 2 AM???

My vertigo is still with me. The dramamine I took last night calmed it to a dull roar and knocked me out but almost 7 hours later I was wide awake and spinning.

Hey, if you have a little time to waste, try wasting some of it on deepleap, a really fun little game. I'm not into playing games online but I love Scrabble and other word games so this one appeals to me. It doesn't take much time either, unless you let it. ;)
04-19-09 breakfast
And here's my morning meal today, scrambled eggs, turkey Italian sausage, one slice of Julian Bakery's Cinnamon Almond Raisin bread, toasted, all with a cup of java. I confess that the addition of the toast makes the meal so much better!

Anyway, I hope today's a good day...we'll see.

1 comment:

Ella said...

That bread looks awesome. Thanks for the link .
Hugs, GG