Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quick update

Yes, I'm still alive! But between work and other things, I haven't been online much. The computer I'm using is giving me grief but hopefully I'll have my good ol' Mac set up tomorrow and that should make life much easier.

I see I have a few new followers! Thanks for following my rants. ;) I'll post more regularly but bear with me while I recuperate from the recent illness and miscellaneous life stuff.

The virus we had really kicked us both in the butts and I'm finally starting to feel human again but just barely. I hate that I missed Menu Plan Monday this week but honestly, we aren't eating much so there isn't a lot to plan. That should change soon, too.

Recently I considered setting up a different blog for my diabetes related stuff but wasn't sure I wanted to do that. But then my sister set up one at wordpress for keeping track of her blood sugar, exercise, food, etc. so I decided to join her. If you want to read about the diabetes/exercise/nutrition related adventures of a couple of sisters we'd love to have you! You can find us at A Diabetes Diary.

Tomorrow is a day off work for me but I have to go in and work an hour or so, anyway. I'll post a little more here sometime after work.

And thanks for checking up on me. It's nice to be missed! :)

2 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

It's so good to see you posting again!

I'm glad you're starting to feel human again after the horrible virus.

Jolie said...

Was wondering where you were...funny I was thinking of combining my diabetes blog with my regular blog. But, I think I am just going to keep things as they are. Glad you are feeling better!