Sunday, January 11, 2009

The pizza that just gets better!

The no dough meat crust pizza I made last night was twice as good, if not more, this morning. After sitting in the fridge all night, it was so good I finished it all off for breakfast! I'm telling you, it's amazing today and it isn't because I'm very hungry. It absolutely just tastes better.

This will be a fairly regular dish around here and since it's such a basic recipe I'm going to play with it a lot and see what varieties we like best. I can't wait to create a Mexican version. Rod wants me to put his on a low carb tortilla. I'm not sure it will stand up to the weight of the ingredients but perhaps the stuff can be wrapped in the tortilla, if nothing else. I think I just want mine plain with a fork, thank you. :)

If you like pizza and are diabetic or are just watching your carb intake, trust me and try that dish!

No comments: