Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally....wedding photos, Part I

I finally got some of the pictures back from my oldest son's wedding. I still need to scan pictures of the rehearsal dinner but I'll go ahead and share some of the the photos now. And there are so many pictures it's going to take me awhile to go through them all and decide which ones to share here so I'll post a few pictures every once in awhile. I don't want y'all getting wedding picture overload!

Before wedding
This is Jeremy, my son, on the church steps

Beautiful bride
And here's Lydia, his beloved, on those steps

So cute!
And the happy couple on the steps. Aren't they beautiful? The people, not the steps!

The newlyweds
And another of the newlyweds

Green and white
The bride and her 'girls'

Men in black
The groom and his 'boys' - the young man in the front to your far right, is my other son, Jon

The happy couple
The bride and groom playing around at the reception

That's it for now. I'll try to share some more tomorrow or the next day.

No comments: